Communication and Newsletters
- Educators that have worked with your children will talk with you about your child’s learning throughout the day so you know how your child is developing on a regular basis.
- SeeSaw provides a secure way to share information and real-time updates of your child’s day on your smart device or via the web. This App creates strong partnerships between educators and families with the help of 2-way communication: documenting and keeping the families engaged by showing you what your child is doing throughout the day.
- You can download SeeSaw on the AppStore or Google Play.
- The Centre also publishes a newsletter which includes photos, Centre updates, news and upcoming events.
- Connect with us through our Facebook page.
- Also feel free to contact us via phone, or face to face and speak to the director or educators directly in the rooms.
Centre Events, Community and Outings
- Notice boards are situated within the centre. These contain information concerning community events, our weekly menu and weekly program. Please check these notice boards regularly so that you can remain a “well-informed” parent. Each of the rooms also contains a family information area where you will be able to view the activities of the day in the daily program.
- As we are located next to a retirement village, Foodland and a little shopping complex, the children and educators go on regular outings to involve the children in our community,
- We also are situated in between two local playgrounds that the children enjoy visiting.
Each room has a Daily Chart located near the entry door. These Charts are another way of communicating with families, to show If your child has eaten throughout the day, what time they had a bottle, sleep and nappy changes, as well as if your child has anything that needs to be sighted by a parent /guardian (eg. Accident reports).